Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Love


We all need love. Love is a part of human nature, as much as eating, drinking, and sleeping.

Sometimes during watching a nice sunset, I feel myself completely alone and I think:" this beauty has no importance, because I have no one to share this beauty with."

In this moment I must ask:" How many times others wanted my love devotion and I refused? How many times I scared of becoming close to someone and say I love you?"

Beware of loneliness. It's dangerous as much as most disastrous drugs.

If sunset has no meaning for you anymore, be UNPRETENTIOUS and search for love.

Know that like every other heavenly gift, the more you give the more you take.

2 comments:

  1. It's completely different when you share it with someone, no matter who they are.

    ReplyDelete