Monday, September 7, 2009

Lonely…


Cold and silent…

He woke up with a sudden movement this morning and now he feels something strange in his heart.

"What is going to happen?" he thought.

Another movement and now he understands.

Rain…

He hated rain since the first moment he opened his eyes in his mother's arms, cloud!

His mother told him rain drops go down to earth to wash badness there.

But she didn't tell him he is a rain drop too.

He didn’t know. He didn't want to leave her arms.

Wow another movement and this time with a loud noise that he knows well.

It was his mother's voice, she was singing.

He loved that song.

He felt he is falling!

"Help mom!" he shouted.

"What's wrong dear?" cloud said.

"I'm falling mom, hold my hands." He said.

"You're going to earth my dear, it's time to go." Cloud whispered.

"But you told me just rain drops can go there. I'm your son."

She shivered and he shivered too.

She knew that it's time to tell him everything.

"Listen dear" she held him in her arms "It's a long time I want to tell you something that would bother you."

"You are a rain drop too, my son." She said with a mild voice.

"No" he shouted "I'm not, I'm your son."

"Yes, you are. But you are a rain drop too. All these rain drops are my sons."

"No, I can't believe it." He cried.

"Listen my son, there is much darkness and badness on earth and you can wash it with your pure and nice hands. You must go there; someone needs you to hide their tears. I'll see you from up above and I'll take care of you. So don't be afraid and be strong enough to go down."

"Ok mom, it's painful to hear that. But I'm sure I can see you again and you'll hold me in your arms."

"Be sure dear." She said. But she knew that it won't happen.

He released his mom's hands and flew through the air. Wind hold him and he dance in the rain.

He came down, closer and closer to the earth.

He felt warmth of the soil.

"Oh my god." He understood everything "I won't see my mom again."

He wallowed and absorbed by the soil.

Now he's dying in the earth.

An angle from the sky.




2 comments:

  1. He was unlucky not to have been evaporated in the vicinity of the ground. Vanishing is better than living desparately on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....
    He was unlucky like me,like one who wants to vanish but lives desperately on earth.
    But he didn't live on earth anymore.
    He died when he absorbed by soil.
    So somehow he was lucky.

    ReplyDelete